Trainee Scaffolding Estimator
About the role;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and take full responsibility for tender, submission, tender negotiations etc
- Attend pre-tender and post tender meetings
- Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc
- Be computer literate and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
Candidates will have:
- A current UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, results focused, confident negotiator, resilient and attention to detail
- Experience within the scaffolding industry would be desirable but not essential.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant including above average salary, company car/car allowance, subsidised Gym membership, entry into bonus, health and pension schemes.
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: General business
To apply for this role, please send your full up-to-date CV to: RichardPickering@trad.co.uk